Chevrolet’s Corvette C7.R has the set the worldwide sportscar racing scene on fire since its debut, capturing the triple-crown of GTLM-class endurance racing with wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 hours of Daytona and 12 Hours of Sebring.
PROTOform brings Corvette Racing’s championship heritage to 1:8 GT Class racing with the officially-licensed Corvette C7.R race body. From the signature Corvette muscular stance and swept-back roofline, to the large front splitter and side vents, every detail of the 1:1 race car is captured to add scale realism to the world of 1:8 GT. The extensive decal sheet lets you deck out your C7.R with Corvette branded windshield headers, “Jake” skull hood logo, number plates, and USA flags. Included with the body is an add-on rear wing, secured with three oversized nylon screws and featuring 2 trim-lines and spill-plate sizes: a lower line for sanctioned racing, and an upper line for low-grip club racing.
This body fits popular 1:8 GT cars with the shorter (GT1) wheelbase of 325mm, such as the Mugen Seiki MGT7, Serpent Cobra GT and more. For GT2 racers, a longer wheelbase version (360mm) of the C7.R is also available.
Protoform Chevrolet’s Corvette C7.R Features:
- Incredible scale details
- Officially-licensed by General Motors
- Add Scale Realism to Your 1:8 GT
- Comprehensive decal sheet included
- 2 Wing Trim Lines & spill plates for Sanctioned or Low-Grip Racing
- Fits GT1 (325mm) wheelbase, GT2 Version also available
- Length: 23.5" (596mm)
- Width: 12.2" (310mm)
- Height: 5.91" (150mm)
- Wheel Base: 12.8" (325mm)
- Clear Chevrolet Corvette C7.R body
- Add-on Wing
- Wing Mounting Hardware
- Decal Sheet
- Window masks & paint-then-peel overspray film